Friday 29 July 2011

Male Thank You Card

Hi,

I've been very busy this week (really!) and have made 4 Thank You cards for my childrens' teachers. I wanted to put this one on my blog first as it is an entry for blog challenge:
As I'm so new to card making, I jumped at the chance of purchasing a super-duper bumper pack of cards from Paper Creator (Summer Grab Bag) which costs only £5 for 30 cards! This card is Number 4 in the range called "Bumper Dad's Boot Pyramid Kit" and is just perfect for a male Form Tutor, who is also a Design and Technology teacher ;)!

The base card is chocolate brown from the A4 Centura Pearl Darks pack (from Crafter's Companion) and I folded it to an A5 tent fold card. The papers I printed onto my 100 gsm white paper and then I matted and layered these onto the card. I only used one layer of the pyramage, just to make the boot & tools stand out. The sentiment was one of 24 that came with the kit. This was printed this onto 160gsm white card and mounted onto the card using sticky pads.

I'm really pleased with this card (as my techniques and design skills are improving!), and so was the teacher! I would like to enter this card for the following blog challenge:
I hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card - thanks for joining the CC Monthly Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x