This is just going to be a very quick post from me this afternoon as I'm still feeling rough ... and it's not a DT post either (still keeping up one of those resolutions!)
At the weekend, my youngest daughter went to a Birthday Party and was giving the Birthday Girl several pairs of earrings. She needed something nice to put the earrings in, so I said I'd make a box - at this point I should add that I haven't made a box before, only envelopes! So, out came my Crafter's Companion Ultimate Pro, and in a very short space of time this was the end result:
My recipe for this project was:
- Cardstock - Centura Pearl 300gsm in Purple from the Pastels pack which I measured, cut and scored using my Ultimate Pro to the right size
- Embossed Hearts - using the shape for envelope corners from the Ultimate Pro
- Heart shaped Sticker - from my daughter's stash
I made up the box using the in-built Boxer Lines and following the instruction book which was very clear. And here's a closer look at the lid:
I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:
- January 2013 Competition - Anything But a Card at Crafter's Companion - Second Entry
- Anything Goes at Crafter's Digital Art Center
I can see I'll be making more of these boxes as they're very quick and easy to do.
Enjoy the rest of Thursday.
Hugs, Helen x