Tuesday 16 June 2015

It's Tag Time!

Hope everyone's well today crafty hugs winging their way around for those who need them!


It's new challenge time at Incy Wincy Designs and this week we're after your projects featuring tags as our title is "Tag ... You're It!". We're delighted to also be welcoming our former teamie Karen back to the team! And we also have a bonus Blog Hop for you! It's going to be a very busy week me thinks!

Our sponsor this week is our very own Nikki from Limited Runs Digital Stamps who is offering this week's lucky winner a prize package of 3 digital stamps. However, Nikki is going to increase that prize pack to 5 digital stamps IF you use Nikki's monthly freebie which this month is the super-cute Bird Brain

Onto the Bonus Blog Hop!!!

If you pop around and leave every DT member a little love on their Blog, there will be a winner pulled from each DT blog from all the comments left to win a digi of your choice. The more comments you leave, the better your odds are. You might score and win on more than one blog, so pop over and check out all the girls blogs and say "Hi!". A list of my Incy Wincy Teamies is in my left sidebar, but please note that Heather and Jenny are away from blogging at the mo an are therefore not participating in this blog hop.


Nikki has very kindly given every DT member their choice of image to use for this challenge, but I've decided to go with a freebie which Nikki had Limited Runs Digital Stamps in December 2013 and I've made a Gift Tag:



My Tag recipe is as follows:


  • Tag - is made from black card which I embossed using one of the nested tag shapes on the Ultimate Pro Embossing Board Springtime Sweets and Cupcake Treats before cutting the shape out and re-embossing to ensure a neat and "stand out" edge
  • Image - is by Nikki at Limited Runs Digital Stamps and I don't think this Santa actually has a name, and I can't find him in the store. However, there are a number of other Santas to choose from. I brought this Santa to life using my Spectrum Noir Pens in the listed colours before fussy cutting Santa out.
  • Sentiment - is from the Happy Holidays Vintage Stamp Collection, which was a magazine freebie. I've stamped this directly onto my tag in Versamark Ink, coated it with silver embossing powder and heated it.
  • Ribbon - is recycled from a previous Christmas gift ... I found this lurking at the bottom of my handbag and, if memory serves me right, it came from a work Secret Santa Gift Swap! It's threaded through a snowflake hole punch

Do come over to Incy Wincy Designs and start the blog hop by visiting all the other DT girls and don't forget to leave them all a comment on their tags and you could be a lucky winner! Then get crafting and show us your projects with Tags and you're in with a chance of winning our prize package and/or making our Top 3! This challenge finishes on Sunday 21st June.

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges:
Hope you have a great rest of the day!

Hugs, Helen x


7 comments:

  1. a lovely tag - so very useful for Christmas - must get my finger out!!! Lol! Big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tag!!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag Helen love the Santa image and sentiment.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable tag! Can't wait to hop on to the next tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Tag Helen LOVE the black too!
    Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. On he's an oldie and looks fabby the way you did him up hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x