Good morning friends and I hope life has been treating you well.
It's new challenge time at Incy Wincy Designs and this time we're going all Touchy Feely because we'd like you to add texture to your card.
We've got 2 great sponsors lined up this week who are each offering a prize.
Firstly, is Krista from Drawn with Character who is offering our first lucky prize winner 2 digis or sets from her store.
Our second lucky prize winner will receive 3 digital images from our own Nikki at Limited Runs Digital Stamps or, if the winner has used a Limited Runs digi on their creation, the prize will be 5 digital images! Now if that isn't a good reason to go on a wee shopping spree, then I don't know what is! Limited Runs also has a Facebook page, and Nikki is also offering a freebie over there for every 50 people who join the group. So why not head over there, join up and also tag your crafty friends!
Nikki has been kind enough to let me showcase one of her gorgeous digis so without further ado, here's my card:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base card - is a pre-made 14.8cm square (approx) card base in white
- Snowflake layer - black card onto which I've stencilled through a homemade star stencil (it's not perfect but I'm pretty happy with the results!) with homemade texture paste ... and yes, I'm still crafting frugally ;o) !!!! I then sprinkled and rubbed some white glitter into the texture paste before it dried to give the stars some sparkle. Click on the photo to supersize it and check out that sparkle!
- Image - is the oh-so-cute Winter Fairy by Nikki at Limited Runs Digital Stamps. I've brought this patient percher to life using my Spectrum Noir Pens in the listed colours (I was inspired by a Christmas candle and holly image in the Kit and Clowder Elements of Nature Class), before fussy cutting the image out.
- Skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, FS3, TN4, FS8
- Hair - TN3, EB3, EB8
- Hairband - DG6, DG7
- Dress - LY3, GB4, GB7, TN4
- Wings - DG2, DG3, JG5, JG7
- Moon - IG1, IG2, IG3
I hope you'll come over to Incy Wincy Designs and go all Touchy Feely too, however if you're need of further inspiration, please have a look at the brilliant creations by my talented teamies. We're also welcoming Gintaré to the team as a DT member this week, so please come over to say "Hello" to her! This challenge closes on Sunday 5th June 2016 (so you've got 3 weeks to enter this time!), and we'll be back with our next challenge on Monday 6th June 2016.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Make it Sparkle at Melonheadz Friends
- Challenge 204 - Mythical at Ooh La La Creations
- May 2016 Challenge - Anything Goes with Loose Glitter at Sparkle 'n' Sprinkle
- Fairy Dreams at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge
- May Challenge and Blog Hop - Use a Stencil at Country View Challenges
- Challenge #91 - Anything Goes with Optional No Designer Papers at Creatalicious Challenges
- Challenge #10 - Anything Goes at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
- Pile It On #108 - You're a Star at Pile It On
Whatever you're up to this week, I hope you fit in some crafty time!
Hugs, Helen x