Tuesday 16 August 2016

A Jar of Love

Hello again friends!

This week seems a bit like "blog post fest", as my two DT's coincide with having new challenges launching!


This time, I'm sharing the new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs and this time we'd like to see your creations that say Get Well or With Sympathy


We're being sponsored this time by the lovely Tammy from A Day for Daisies, who is offering the random winner of this challenge a $12 Gift Certificate to the store. And even if you're not the lucky winner of this challenge do drop by the store as Tammy sometimes has some freebies on offer .... ;o) ! And there's always plenty of inspiration from the ADFD Design Team at A Day for Daisies Blog.


Tammy has also kind been enough to give each member of our DT their choice of image to showcase for this challenge, so here's my With Sympathy card, featuring an image from A Day for Daisies:



I don't know about you, but I always find sympathy cards the hardest to create and they take me a really long time. Maybe it's because I'm trying too hard to make something that's right for the occasion. I've kept this one really uncluttered and I shall keep it stashed safely so that the next time I need a sympathy card, I'll be able to send it straight away instead of being a day or two late whilst I create!


My card recipe is as follows:


I hope I've inspired you to have a go at making either a Get Well or With Sympathy project. If you're in need of further inspiration, then do head over to Incy Wincy Designs and feast your eyes on the projects which have been made by my fabbie teamies. Then don't forget to come back and share your creations with us. This challenge ends on Saturday 3rd September 2016 and we'll be back on Monday 5th September 2016 with our next challenge.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Whatever you're up to today, I hope you have fun!

Hugs, Helen x

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen the image is beautiful , I always find these cards difficult to make.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I like the white on white and that creates a nice look for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful, really elegant card!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - the embossed background really makes it pop.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image and the beautiful background! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello... Thanks for entering your beautiful card into our 'Mason Jar' challenge over at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog... Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us next time.
    Crafty Hugs, Diane Louise (DT Member) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, pretty image and great perfect sentiment, thanks for playing along at the Paper Creator challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Helen! I love your coloring and how the font of the sentiment complements the vintage-y feeling of the mason jar digi! Thanks for sharing it at our Cards In Envy "Hip To Be Square" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So clean and simple and lovely, Helen! I love how you've coloured the vase! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, very elegant !
    Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Helen - probably the most difficult type of card to make. Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so beautiful! Like the pretty image together with the embossed backing.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Scribbles Design! Good luck!
    Nick DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x