Tuesday 15 November 2016

Snow fun!

Well, hello again friends! As promised earlier, here's another missive from me!


This time I'm bringing you the newest challenge from All Dressed Up and, as usual, our theme is Anything Goes with an All Dressed Up Image


Don't have any ADU images? Don't panic, you can find plenty in Wendy's Esty Shop and there are even a few freebies over on the Blog so you can "try before you buy" 😉!!!! Our Random Winner of this challenge gets 3 of Wendy's gorgeous images to play with, the DT will be choosing their Top 3 and you could even be in the running to be a future Guest Designer with us!


Wendy has once again let all the DT girls loose in the shop and choose their own image to play with, and here's my inspiration card for you:


I wanted to create a Christmas card for one of my brothers and his family, but good old Mr Mojo pulled a flanker on me and decided to throw a sickie at creation time. I really was unsure as to how this card would turn out, but I'm actually pretty chuffed with it!


My card recipe is as follows:
  • Card base - is black card stock which has been cut, scored and folded to make a 19cm x 10cm card base
  • Image - is of course by Wendy at All Dressed Up Stamps and these cuties are called Christmas Penguins (this link will take you straight to them in the store 😊!). I have brought this slipping, sliding trio to life using my Spectrum Noir Markers in the listed colours before cutting my card to an 18cm x 9cm rectangle and doodling a border around the edge with my silver gel pen.
    • Fur - IG3, IG5, IG7, IG9
    • Beaks & Flippers - FS5, CR1, OR3, TN4, TN8
    • Large Penguin's Hat & Scarf - TB2, TB3, Silver Gel Pen
    • Middle Penguin's Hat & Scarf - GT1, GT2
    • Small Penguin's Ear Muffs & Scarf - HB1, HB2, Silver Gel Pen
    • Snow - IG1, IG2, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen


I hope I've inspired you to come over to the All Dressed Up Blog and play along with us in our Anything Goes with an All Dressed Up Image this month, but if you're in need of further inspiration please go over there and check out the other wonderful creations by my very talented teamies! This challenge will end on 14th December 2016.


Don't forget the Facebook Dressy Girls have their own challenge of Celebrations running until 30th November 2016. So have a look at Wendy's New Release as any of these images would be perfect to use  - why not combine your entries to both challenges for more chances of winning 😉!!!!!!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


I hope you have a wonderful evening - take care!

Hugs, Helen x

3 comments:

  1. wow looks great!! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x