Saturday 15 July 2017

#takeaselfie

Good morning crafty friends and hope you are well. Can you believe that we're half way through July already! In a little over a week, schools in our area will have broken up for the holidays and I for one, can't wait!

It's new challenge time over at Feeling Sketchy which means it's time for a new sketch. Andrea from SheepSki Designs is sponsoring us for the whole of July (thank you Andrea!)



It's new challenge time over at Feeling Sketchy which means it's time for a new sketch. Andrea from SheepSki Designs is sponsoring us for the whole of July - thank you Andrea! She has also very kindly given the DT some of her gorgeous images to use as inspiration for this challenge, and we showcased these in our last challenge. Some of the DT have swapped images so that you can see how different people use the same image.



Here's the sketch we're following this time:


And here's my take on it, using a SheepSki Designs image which I was lucky enough to win earlier this year:


Regular readers will know that my eldest Bambino celebrated her 18th at the beginning of the month, and this is the card I made for her from Papa Mia and I. And this image was perfect for Bambino as, like many other girls of her age, she's permanently attached to her phone and can often be caught in a similar pose 😁!!!


My card recipe is as follows:


I hope that I have inspired you to have a go with this sketch, but if you're in need of any further inspiration then please head over to the Feeling Sketchy blog where you can see the other great projects by my clever teamies. Then come back and show us your creations - don't forget you can flip or twist the sketch, change the shape of the elements ... we just need to see that you've been inspired to create using our sketch! We'll be back with our new challenge on 1st August 2017.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x